Look after your lungs, you need them! Check all the features below, the benefits are obvious:
For Hazard Type: Fine Toxic dusts, fumes and water-based mists.
Example: Working with hardwood, glass fibres and plastic (non PVC), metalworking and welding.
Asbestos Handling Only - Do Not Break Up - Airfed systems are required.
Unique "Big Eye" design provides very low breathing resistance due to the increased filtration area.
• Polypropylene (P.P) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
• Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layers around the edges.
• Adjustable head strap ensures the best facial seal with minimum leakage.
• Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles reducing fogging.
• Full facial close-cell foam seal for improved fit.
• Adjustable nosepiece ensures increased worker comfort and acceptance.
• Protection level FFP3 with exhalation valve.
• Conforms to EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR
Want to return? - If the "impossible" happens and you don't like them, please use the Return shipping available from PayPal, just check their site for details before you send the order back.
Our fast delivery is available to mainland UK